PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism Mangement - 2 Years
The PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism Mangement Programme Provides Professional Education With the latest exposure to hospitality Industry. The Course Module Covers the Widest range of operations in hospitality.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management is a course that deals with hotel management and other aspects of travel and tourism management.
- Students who pursue this course are considered to be trained and developed into qualified travel and tourism managers, operators, and practitioners through this program.
- Graduates from this course can opt for jobs like Travel Manager, Tour Manager, Travel Agent, etc.
Full Time 2years (4 Semester ) Programme
- Students who aspire to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management in any reputed institution should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- They should have at least a 50% score in their Bachelor’s degree to be able to apply for this course.
- The next step is to attend the Entrance exam for this course and score the eligible percentile to get into the institute.
- These criteria may also vary from institute to institute
After Completion of Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM) Course, Student will be able to join Hospitality Industry. Will get an option to work at Hotel, Airport & Airlines, IRCTC, Parliament, Cruisehip etc. with handsome package.