DIPLOMA IN FOOD PRODUCTION & CULINARY ARTS
Diploma in Food Production and Culinary Arts makes a strong foundation of basics of Hospitality Industry. This Program develops an Understanding on the Kitchen Operations, Preparation Techniques, Food Handling, Indian and International Cuisines are an integral part of the program. The program enables student to face the challenges of industry and arms with them with skills to handle various situations.
- Diploma provides Food Production and Culinary Arts skills to students.
- Program is offered by IHMCS, through UGC Approved university.
- Annual examination is conducted by university.
- Programs enable students to work in operational area of hospitality industry.
- Student can achieve higher levels in the industry within 3 – 4 Years.
- Opportunity to learn a foreign language.
Full Time 1 Years Programme
10 / 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from any recognize board.
After Completion of Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM) Course, Student will be able to join Hospitality Industry. Will get an option to work at Hotel, Airport & Airlines, IRCTC, Parliament, Cruisehip etc. with handsome package.