Master of Bachelor (M.B.A) in Tourism and Hotel Management-2 Years
The Master of Bachelor (M.B.A) in Tourism and Hotel Management Programme Provides Professional Education With the latest exposure to hospitality Industry. The Course Module Covers the Widest range of operations in hospitality.
- M.B.A in Tourism and Hotel Management program has been hospitality is the blend of attitude skill set such as warmth, friendliness and empathy, good listening skills and confidence. If one has basic capability to relate to others and empathize when they are in need
- in Hotels & Restaurants but other services sectors like Cruise Ship, Airlines, Railways, Banks, BPO's, Telecom Services, Multiplexes, Malls, Travel Agencies, Tourism Offices, Catering Units, Clubs, Hospitals etc. The area of expertise vary from operations to marketing to customer relations to accounting M.B.A in Tourism and Hotel Management.
- The primary aim of M.B.A in Tourism and Hotel Management course is to equip the students with the latest skills and knowledge required to grow rapidly in the ever-changing hospitality and tourism industry. They are taught how to deal with different types of people and serve in a customer-oriented industry.
Full Time 2years (4 Semester ) Programme
- A candidate is considered eligible if he/she has
- A Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management, Catering Management or any other related course from a recognized university.
- A minimum aggregate score of 50%.
- Final year students awaiting results can also apply for this course.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) or Foreign students can also apply for this course if they submit all the necessary documents.
- Qualify the entrance exam conducted by the college/university.
Candidates who wish to take admission in the M.B.A in Tourism and Hotel Management need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Note: Qualifying marks for the entrance exam will differ according to the exam and college.
After Completion of Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM) Course, Student will be able to join Hospitality Industry. Will get an option to work at Hotel, Airport & Airlines, IRCTC, Parliament, Cruisehip etc. with handsome package.